- elastic waist purple plaid skirt from Target (it was on sale for $11 but the girl only charged me $7: my day started off really well)
- top and dress from Anna Sui collaboration with Target
- Haviannas sandals (slightly gray with strap on the heel: a step up from your average flip flops)
- two pairs of shorts from Anthropologie (sailor and paperbag waist)
- cropped plaid pleated trousers from Anthropologie
- one teal pair of morgan style pants from delias
- one purple pair of morgan style corduroy (spelling?) pants from delias
and I believe that's it. I attempted pictures of my findings but they sucked and it's late so I'm not putting any up. Sorry. Oh, and I discovered a description of myself thanks to the Target commercials I keep seeing: FRUGALISTA. Finally I am classified.