Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
- Al Roker saying "Happy Birthday" to me
- Delicious pancake breakfast at Rockefeller Cafe (where Meredith Viera was simultaneously enjoying her breakfast)
- Waving a sign saying "Today's My Birthday" behind Donny Deutsch's head
- The ultimate shopping trip to H&M (OMG There IS a fashion heaven)
- Dinner at Sarabeth's, my favorite restaurant in NYC
- A carriage ride through Central Park
- Free Green Tea Latte at Starbucks
- And the most delicious birthday cupcake EVER from Magnolia Bakery
My birthday was amazing in deed. Besides that, we also went so that we could visit Hofstra University on Long Island. I had heard about it from my school's college fair and became very friendly with the admissions rep (Hi Andrea!). I was glad I finally got to see it, especially since I loved every bit of it.
While we were there, we also:
- Saw Rocks of Ages......I honestly felt like I was at the most epic 80's concert of all time
- Shopped at Anthro (mommy's fav)
- Searched aimlessly for vintage shops in SOHO (fail)
- Met the cutest dog of all time (besides Beulababy of course)
- Tim Burton Exhibit (weird, demented, and amazing all at once)
I had a wonderful time and hope that I will get to be there more permanently in the near future :) If only I could skip to that part without all the high school work in between. Regardless, here are some pics from my new camera of my amazing time in New York...
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
That was my big Christmas gift and I was definitely not expecting it. I about had a heart attack when I unwrapped it. I've taken a million trillion pics on it but have yet to upload any. I'll get on it :)
Oh and I can't get enough of this
Find it on itunes NOW. You won't regret it. And if you're feeling really adventurous, listen to some Korn. My other current music obsession. My pink streak may be gone, but a tiny bit of wildness still lives in me....
Sunday, December 20, 2009
So I'm obsessed with this commercial for D and G watches.....it's so hot it's ridiculous......
Makes me want a D and G watch.
Finally I'm on break (but doing work since exams are after FML), but hopefully I can:
A) Post more
B) Wear more stylish clothes since I won't be forced to wear my ugly unisex uniform
C) Buy some awesome clothes (including some stuff from Rodarte's new line for Target) with the money and gifts cards from Christmas (5 more daysssss!)
D) Finish reading the Teen Vogue Handbook I got from my amazingly awesome friend Geraldine. You have no idea how badly I have wanted this book and it's finally mine!
E) And anything that I think up.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays if I don't get to post before then.