Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HOT BOD


Blue Crush surfer bodies are my inspiration this summer.

No, there are no surf-worthy beaches near my house.
And no, I don't even know how to surf (though that is on my list of things to do before I die). But those bodies......wooo if only I could surf. Have fun doing something that makes you look smokin'?

WHAT-COULD-BE-BETTER?

So this picture.....let alone Blue Crush itself......is my inspiration to not eat that extra cookie or piece of chocolate after dinner and resist drinking coke instead of water at dinner. Because when I roll into school on whatever day of August that is (I'm trying not to think about it), I want to have that surfer body. Even though no one will be able to see it underneath my uniform, I will know that it's there.

And that feeling is worth way more than a stupid Starbucks Mocha Truffle.

photo credit: img2.timeinc.net

No comments:

Post a Comment