Thursday, June 4, 2009



I'm the type of person that thinks...about everything. I can't just accept something as it is. I am hoping that this blog can be a way I can express those thoughts, because, let's face it, you can only think about things for so long until you want feedback. I am tired of being the "quiet" girl. The one no one notices, just another one in the crowd. I'm looking for edge, for excitement, for adventure. As I am writing this, I am thinking about the magnificent things I hope to do this summer: get a purple hair streak, make new friends, challenge myself, become a legal driver, try something new, take a sewing class, write, improve my cooking and baking skills, and show off a different side of myself. That side that no one sees. The part that will turn on music just to dance around the house. The part that will take risks because it isn't afraid of screwing up. The part that just wants to be noticed by a guy, and not in that friendly way. Summer is a perfect opportunity for change, and I'm not going to let it pass me by. I am looking for edge, and this summer I am going to find it. I am going to live my (bee)autiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment