Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hot Hot Hot


So I'm obsessed with this commercial for D and G watches.....it's so hot it's ridiculous......



http://www.dandgcommercial.com/

Makes me want a D and G watch.

Finally I'm on break (but doing work since exams are after FML), but hopefully I can:

A) Post more

B) Wear more stylish clothes since I won't be forced to wear my ugly unisex uniform

C) Buy some awesome clothes (including some stuff from Rodarte's new line for Target) with the money and gifts cards from Christmas (5 more daysssss!)

D) Finish reading the Teen Vogue Handbook I got from my amazingly awesome friend Geraldine. You have no idea how badly I have wanted this book and it's finally mine!

E) And anything that I think up.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays if I don't get to post before then.

xoxoxoxox, bee

No comments:

Post a Comment