Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Mighty Fine 2009


The year is almost over. How time flys!!!! The year of pink hair, the beginning of this blog, getting my license, and the list goes on...
So my holidays have been pretty good, minus two parking tickets and some school assignments (reading Huck Finn the past few days.....how oh-so-fun). Here is a picture of my new baby











That was my big Christmas gift and I was definitely not expecting it. I about had a heart attack when I unwrapped it. I've taken a million trillion pics on it but have yet to upload any. I'll get on it :)



Oh and I can't get enough of this






Find it on itunes NOW. You won't regret it. And if you're feeling really adventurous, listen to some Korn. My other current music obsession. My pink streak may be gone, but a tiny bit of wildness still lives in me....


xoxoxox, bee

No comments:

Post a Comment