Saturday, June 27, 2009


Photobucket




I got my newest issue of Teen Vogue and, let me tell you, I am in fashion heaven! There were so many things in it that I loved I just wish I had enough money to buy it all :)

Here are some of my favorite items:



teen vogue favs august 09






jeans: J-Brand


nail polish: Rescue Beauty Lounge


sneakers: K-swiss


bag: Poppy by Coach


tee: LNA


camera: Diana F+Mr. Pink





This is a set I made on polyvore. It's such an awesome website, so check it out. You can make cool fashion collages and stuff.





Back to Teen Vogue, the Emma Watson spread was gorgeous! The clothes were beautiful and slightly extravagant, and she pulled them off really well. I think my favorite items from the spread were a 2K by Gingham T-shirt, cheetah print Fogal tights, and a Jennifer Behr studded headband.





They also devoted 8 whole pages to the growing trend of leggings as pants. It made me jealous of the up and coming models Manuela and Elena Lazic. Their legs are like toothpicks! None the less, I have a desire to start dressing up my leggings to make them out-and-about appropriate.



My main message from today's post is GET THIS MAGAZINE. You won't regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment